Where Have All the Workers Gone? Hiring and Retaining Staff in a Post COVID World
- Tory Atkins, Chief Human Resources Officer, Murdoch's Ranch and Home Supply
- Alice Buckley, Representative, State House District 63
- Jim Ness, CEO, First Security Bank
- Aaron Parker, Owner, Revelry
- Renee Storm, Director of Human Resources and Partner, PIE, Profitable Ideas Exchange
- Kevin Sylvester, Executive Director, Eagle Mount
A series of networking luncheons features vibrant speakers, engaging networking, various awards and drawings for prizes in a fun, collegial atmosphere.
The luncheons are presented by Bozeman Chronicle events in conjunction with the following sponsors:
- Founding Sponsor: ERA Landmark Real Estate
- Presenting Sponsor: First Security Bank
- Business Sponsor: Bozeman Health
*By purchasing a ticket you agree to receive a confirmation email and occasional email notifications about upcoming similar events and business-related specials. You may opt-out at any time.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Cindy Sease, 582-2616 or email@example.com.
What time does the event start?
The luncheons start promptly at 11:30 am and end at 1:00 pm. Best to arrive early.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, tickets are transferrable.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
The name on the ticket does not need to match the attendee. But, please be sure to provide the attendee name to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure ease at check-in at the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, a printed ticket is required.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds are available up to 1 (one) week prior to event; no refunds thereafter due to venue commitment. Please call Cindy Sease at 406.582.2616 or email at email@example.com.